Balfour Beatty - Customer Support Team Member
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Team Member (12 Month FTC) to join our Enabling Functions team to work in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Customer Support Team Member, you will:
- Answer inbound telephone contacts promptly and professionally, delivering excellent customer service and resolving customer queries at first point of contact when possible.
- Effectively and efficiently process and record customer transactions and queries in a high volume, target driven, customer centric Shared Service operating environment, in relation to employee payroll or HR related queries
- Build rapport with clients and colleagues and promote a professional image at all times in support of the companies and departmental values.
- Take personal ownership of queries and follow through to completion, including ensuring that the customer is satisfied with the outcome.
- Distribute and respond to customer e-mails within the Oracle CRM system.
- Have proven experience of working within a customer service environment
- Be I.T literate
- Have an excellent telephone manner and have good customer service skills
- Be able to learn quickly and retain a range of different information
- Be able to give and receive feedback in a professional manner
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
Balfour Beatty’s Enabling Functions includes our centralised HR, IT, Procurement, Finance, Health & Safety, Sustainability and Comms teams. Together we support Balfour Beatty to deliver projects on behalf of our clients. We operate according to our Build to Last values of Lean, Expert, Trusted and Safe.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and a member of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture.
We are also Silver Award holders in the Ministry of Defence ‘Employer Recognition Scheme’ and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.
Closing Date: 30th March 2017
To apply visit the Balfour Beatty careers page www.balfourbeatty.com/careers