10% off online courses
NCG Direct is the dedicated online learning school for NCG (Newcaste College Group) based in Newcastle college, the school delivers a range of Professional Qualifications and Higher Education (degree level) programmes all through supported on-line learning, with no need to attend college for taught delivered classes.
All teaching and learning is completed online, after a comprehensive on-line induction, learners are then provided with a dedicated personal on-line tutor to support them work towards their chosen qualification.
NCG Direct have agreed a discount of 10% for any Q Card holder wishing to study an online course.
Should learners wish to take up this offer, they should visit www.ncgdirect.co.uk find your chosen course and click ‘apply’, within 48 hours of applying a member of the enrolments team will be in touch to process your application, at this stage simply provide the following discount code to claim your 10% discount from the standard course fee. NCGDQ followed by your Q Card number.
N.B. Please note the discount applies to the NCG Direct course fee only, this is highlighted on the course information sheet www.ncgdirect.co.uk. It does not apply to any other fee that may be charged by the accrediting body. E.g exam fees, membersip or registration fees etc.. This discount is also only offered to courses delivered by NCG Direct and will not apply to any other schools or divisions within NCG.
NCG Direct are constantly updating their course offering, please find a list of HE and Professional courses currently delivered by NCG Direct, for a full and up to date list of courses or to find out more about our delivery methods please visit our website www.ncgdirect.co.uk. If you’d like to discuss a course in more detail please contact us on the telephone number or email address highlighted above.
- ILM – Levels 3, 4 and 5 (Award, Certificate and Diploma)
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
- CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing
- CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing
- CIM Level 4 Awards in Digital Marketing, Marketing and Customer Experience
- AAT Level 2 Introductory Certificate in Bookkeeping (12 weeks)
- AAT Level 2 Introductory Award in Computerised Accounting (6 weeks)
- AAT – Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- AAT- Level 2 Award in Accounting Skills to run your own business
- AAT – Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- AAT – Level 4 Diploma in Accounting
- CIMA – Certificate in Business Accounting
- CIMA – Diploma in Management Accounting
- CILEx – Level 3 Certificate in Law and Practice & Level 3 Diploma in Law and Practice
- MTA – IT Infrastructure
- MTA – Computer Science
- Microsoft Office Specialist – gain an accredited qualification in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and SharePoint
- Adobe Certified Associate – Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
BA (hons) Degree
- Leadership and Business Management
Foundation Degrees (FdA)
- FdA – Professional Leadership and Management
- FdA – Professional Business Management
- FdSc – Computing
- FdSc – Cyber Security
- FdSc – IT Management for Business
- FdA – Professional Accounting Practice
- FdA – Law and Practice
For further information please call 0191 226 6313 or visit our website www.ncgdirect.co.uk