At Quorum Business Park want to create a pleasant and sustainable environment where people, animals, plants and businesses can thrive and we make sure sustainability and the environment are given a central role.
From its inception and planning, through construction and management of the park, we foster and promote the very best environmental practices.
We have set targets and our sustainable aims will continue to evolve as we nurture and improve the environment on the park as well as strengthen our links with the surrounding community.
We will continue to care for for our environment. Its an exciting journey…we hope you can join us!
- Energy efficient and economic building running costs
- Environmentally friendly purchasing strategy
- New buildings a built to B Level Energy Performance Certificate
- Large glazed facades allow good daylight levels
- Windows are specially treated to reduce solar gain
- Lighting system is designed to incorporate sensor controls
- Air source heat pump for air conditioning uses green technology
- Low capacity flushing toilets fitted with water saving controls
- Full-time landscaping team using environmentally friendly products
- Grounds maintenance plant waste is composed on site
- 500 new trees planted on site to off-set carbon footprint
- On-site litter picking team and waste management strategy
- Earthworks remediation strategy minimises material exported from site
- Stream cleaning to attract new habitats
- Trees and shrubs planted in a wildlife corridor
- Bird boxes and feeders located around the park
- Seven bee hives and a nectar bed planted
- Hedgehog boxes sited around the perimeter
- On-site travel centre and full-time travel planner
- Excellent public transport links
- Shuttle Bus has low emisson Euro 5 Engine
- Cycle parking and changing facilities
- Free pool bike hire
- Online car share scheme
- On-site Car Club
- EV Charge Points