Talent Insight Group is the partner of choice for organisations wishing to make informed strategic talent and business decisions. We do this by delivering precise research and real-time insight, underpinned by exceptional client service.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join Talent Insight Group at an exciting and crucial time of growth and development. We are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join the business, to shape and drive forward the recruitment strategy to support current and future hiring in line with the five-year business plan.
You will deliver a recruitment strategy which both supports and delivers TIG’s priority of appointing and retaining the very best talent for the business nationally, across sales, delivery and support functions, that meets the needs of both current and future hiring requirements. You will understand what great talent ‘looks like’ and continuously focus on ‘raising the bar’ in terms of quality and identification of future skill requirements, basing your strategy around key initiatives. You will run a full 360° recruitment process from identifying and attracting top talent through to engagement, interviewing and assessment.
As a recruitment expert, you will offer a pro-active and consultative service to the business, which supports TIG in making successful recruitment decisions.
- Working in partnership with the business, developing and leading the delivery of a ‘fit for purpose’ recruitment strategy, that meets both the current and future requirements
- Creating, developing and implementing an effective and innovative attraction approach, which enables first time ‘right hire’ talent to deliver business plan
- Actively identify and engage both passive and active talent across live and future opportunities
- Write compelling job descriptions and job advertisements for use across job boards, LinkedIn, personal networks, etc.
- Conduct telephone screenings, in-person or remote interviews, and other assessment related activity
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team and Directors to understand live and future requirements and ideal candidate profiles
- Recommend candidates for hire to appropriate internal stakeholders with supporting documentation of suitability and a strong case for fit to role
- Educated to Degree level standard or equivalent
- CIPD or part-CIPD qualified
- 360° experience encompassing identifying, engaging, and assessing candidates at all levels
- Experience in actively and pro-actively building talent pipelines
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Experience managing senior stakeholders
- Commercial awareness
- Proven track record in meeting and delivering multiple deadlines and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work flexibly to meet changing demands and priorities
- Experience in shaping and advising on recruitment strategy
- Experience in professional services/corporate recruitment
- Experience in recruiting for an SME and/or a developing brand
- Experience in specialist (i.e. not high volume), quality-focused recruitment
- In-house recruitment experience
- Experience in managing a recruitment budget
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to represent TIG internally and externally as a credible ambassador
- A strong teamwork ethic and collaborative working style
- Self-motivated and full of energy!
- Able to travel as required
This is a permanent role and we are open to either full-time or part-time, depending on experience. While the role is based in our Newcastle office, in Quorum Business Park, there is also some flexibility on working from home.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.