Swiftpage - Technical Support Advisor (German)
General Job Duties/Responsibilities:
To provide an exceptional service delivery experience through call ownership, business focussed solutions and technical expertise that delivers Customer Delight at every contact.
Key areas of responsibility
- To take ownership & accountability for offering solutions that benefit our customers
- To provide our customers with the correct solution that solves their query and aims to always exceed their expectations.
- To ensure excellent customer service standards are delivered at all times.
- Demonstrating empathy by consistently seeing the customers point of view
- Supporting & embracing change with a positive ‘can do’ approach
- To take on board all relevant training and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Swiftpage products and services
- To recognise opportunities to ‘add value’ to a customer’s relationship with us by recognising and maximising revenue opportunities
- To proactively contribute to the success of the team by sharing knowledge and ideas.
- To take ownership and always look for areas of improvement and self-development
- To demonstrate and deliver exceptional problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- To proactively seek feedback from coaches and managers to look at ways of improving the customer experience
- To adapt your communication style to suit the customer.
Skills & Knowledge
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a larger workload
- A proven ability to adapt to a fast paced and continually changing enviroinment
- Desire to work with a team and learn from other team members.
- Knowledgeable of customer business needs
- Motivated by team work and resolving tasks and issues
- High ethics and standards
- Good problem solving skills
- Thinks through consequences of actions and can present clear rationale for decision making
- Able to negotiate effectively and handle difficult and confrontational situations
- Ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- Able to perform a variety of administrative tasks
- Flexible and Enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills
Internal & External Relationships:
- Reports directly to Team Manager, Customer Service
- First contact point for external customers
- Continuous interactions with internal and external customers
- A team player who interacts with other employees at all levels and across all locations
- Actively participates in group meetings and department activities
Salary Range: Base £18,250 to £19,500 [upon completion of probationary period]
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus the option to purchase up to 3 days extra for the following year
- Free day off on your Birthday
- Dental, Optical and Alternative Health care cash back scheme
- Subsidised gym
- Public transport season ticket loan scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Computershare Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Friday Afternoon Club
- Catered Tasty Tuesday lunch, once a month
- Free fruit!
If you are interested in joining Swiftpage please forward your CV to: Andrea.Smith@swiftpage.com