Flexible Office Space at The neon Building
neon | Total Space 104,691 sq ft | Available Space 34,901 - 104,691 sq ft
|Floor||Total Space||Available Space|
|Ground Floor||34,895 sq ft||34,895 sq ft|
|First Floor||34,895 sq ft||34,895 sq ft|
|Second Floor||34,901 sq ft||34,901 sq ft|
|Total Floor Space||104,691 sq ft||104,691 sq ft|
Flexible office space is available at Quorum Business Park at the neon Building, based to the north-east of the edge-of-town business park. Offering 79,672 square foot of space across three floors, the neon building benefits from:
- Energy-efficient and economic building running costs.
- Being built to a B Level Energy Performance Certificate.
- Large glazed facades to allow for good daylight levels.
- Windows which are specially treated to reduce solar gain.
- Lighting systems which are designed to incorporate sensor controls.
- The use of green technology through an air source heat pump for air conditioning units.
- Low capacity flushing toilets which are fitted with water-saving controls.
- Generous car parking as well as covered bike racks.
- Shower room facilities.
- A relaxing recreational area.
Base your business at Quorum Business Park and you’ll also be within easy reach of Newcastle City Centre, the A1, the A19 and Newcastle International Airport. Well-known neighbours to the Q10 Building also includes Balfour Beatty, the Greggs Head Office, the Home Group Contact Centre, Swiftpage and Tesco Bank.