Office Spaces At The Q11 Building
Q11 | Total Space 79,672 sq ft | Available Space 1,254 sq ft - 12,944 sq ft
|Floor||Total Space||Available Space|
|Ground||26,590 sq ft||15,800 sq ft|
|First Floor||25,943 sq ft||12,944 sq ft|
|Second Floor||27,139 sq ft||Fully Let|
|Total Floor Space||79,672 sq ft||28,874 sq ft|
Found to the north-east of Quorum Business Park, the Grade A office spaces at the Q11 Building boast high-quality finishes and enable occupants full access to the excellent amenities of the award-winning park. Standout features of the Q11 Building include:
- A BREEAM ‘very good’ and B Level Energy Performance Certificate rating.
- Generous car parking facilities as well as covered bike racks.
- Shower room facilities.
- A separate boardroom and meeting room, which can be booked on an hourly, half daily and daily basis.
- A high-quality and adaptable high-speed internet connection boasting speeds of up to 100mbs.
- Energy-efficient design and economic building running costs.
- Windows which have been specially treated so to reduce solar gain.
- Large glazed facades which allow for good daylight levels.
- A lighting system that incorporates sensor controls.
- Air conditioning which uses green technology in the form of an air source heat pump.
- Low capacity flushing toilets complete with water-saving controls.
Base your business at the Q11 Building and you’ll also be based in a park which has well-known occupiers in the form of Tesco Bank, Balfour Beatty, Greggs, Convergys, British Engines and Sitel — to name but a few recognisable names. Quorum Business Park is conveniently located close to the A1, the A19, Newcastle International Airport and Newcastle City Centre too.